Each year, since 1988, the Chicagoland Roofing Council Trustees have offered an annual renewable scholarship. This scholarship is awarded annually to a person entering a 4 year accredited college or university, a community college, or a vocational training center.
To qualify for the scholarship, the student must be a high school graduate who is a dependent of a member of a Chicagoland Roofing Council Contractor firm and the United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers Local 11, or CRC Contractor office personnel. Awards are made based on need and aptitude.
2020 CRC Scholarship Application
Continued funding takes place each year once the scholarship is awarded. Renewal funding after each year requires proof of maintaining a satisfactory progress in a field of study. All persons described above, irrespective of race, gender, creed, or national origin, who satisfy the eligibility requirements and submit a complete application by March 1, 2019, are eligible.
Application requirements include the application form, an official transcript of all high school records, and a completed evaluation form from a high school administrator or faculty member. Finalists must be available for a personal interview, if necessary.
Applications are available from the Chicagoland Roofing Council Office, 4415 Harrison St., Suite 540, Hillside, IL 60162, or by phone - 708.449.5266 - Fax - 708.449.0837 or download the 2020 CRC Scholarship Application
Chicagoland Roofing Council Scholarship Committee
The CRC Scholarship Committee reviews applications from prospective scholarship recipients and chooses those who receive the awards.
- Troy Wormley, W.B.R. Roofing (Chair)
- Chris Adler, Adler Roofing and Sheet Metal, Inc.
- Bruce Diederich, Waukegan Roofing Company, Inc.
- Joe McDevitt, Roofs, Inc.
- George Patterson, Bennett & Brosseau Roofing
- Rodney Petrick, Ridgeworth Roofing Co., Inc.
- Tony Roque, MW Powell
- Paul Shah, Anderson & Shah Roofing, Inc.
- Julissa Acosta, Anderson & Shah Roofing, Inc.
- Abby Baetzel, Sullivan Roofing
- Heather Blankenship, Combined Roofing
- Joseph Brueck, Olsson Roofing
- Madison Bylak, IWS
- Brenda Huerta, Anthony Roofing
- Eduardo Jara, Olsson Roofing
- Bridget Jeffries, Waukegan Roofing
- Joanna Lopez, A-1 Roofing
- Magaly Muro, Chicago Park District
- Evelyn Perez, Bennett & Brosseau Roofing
- Vena Prudent, Vac-It-All
- Anthony Ruiz, Bennett & Brosseau Roofing
- Kayla Strezo, M.W. Powell Company
- Alexandria Trujillo, Olsson Roofing
- Jason Cler, Ridgeworth Roofing
- Megan Jeffries, Waukegan Roofing
- Artur Konopka, Crowther Roofing & Sheet Metal
- Itzel Murillo, Sager Sealants
- Jordan Roque, M.W. Powell
- Brian D. White, All Sealants
- Jackson Cler, Ridgeworth Roofing
- Alex Dubin, Roofers Apprenticeship Center
- Kylie McCarthy, Jones & Cleary Roofing
- Breanne Morrissey, Knickerbocker Roofing & Paving
- Lizett Muro, A-1 Roofing
- Jesus Barajas, M.W. Powell Company
- Tiffany Blankenship, Combined Roofing
- Ronan Morrisey, Knickerbocker Roofing & Paving
- Alyssa Moss, Bennett & Brosseau Roofing
- Payton Roque, M.W. Powell Company
- Auston Walton, Olsson Roofing Company
- Cayley Mason, Olsson Roofing
- Aimee Muro, A1 Roofing Company
- Emilee Roque, MW Powell
- Kimberly Wakefield, Knickerbocker Roofing & Paving
- Joseph Witek, Mortenson Roofing